Our offer in telepsychologie
Our psychotherapists and psychologists can help you via videoconference.
Our patients are: :
- Expatriates in countries where French-speaking therapists are few or non-existent.
- Persons living in remote regions in France where there are no psychologists.
For who is our offer?
- People confronted with complex choices and decisions.
- Children with structural development troubles, or confronted with changes in their lives following a familial event, a move, a new school..
- People living a professional and/or personal crisis.
During the first session, patient and psychologist get to know each others and start to talk about the problem. They sort out the modalities of the online psychological follow up.
A neuropsychological approach of learning difficulties
- The identification of the difficulties.
- A better understanding of the child’s learning habits.
- An identification of their strengths and weaknesses.
- The introduction of specific systems or individual counselling.
- The diagnosis of intellectual precociousness (or high-potential).
- The diagnosis of ADD/ADHD.
- To know if these troubles are parts of a global disorder like ‘dys-‘ (dyslexia, dysphasia, dyspraxia, ADD/ADHD) or if they are isolated troubles.
Attention Deficit Disorders with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD)
Attention Deficit Disorders with or without Hyperactivity (ADD/ADHD) is defined as a specific learning trouble that manifests itself in the form of attention troubles in every aspect of a child’s life. They can be associated – or not – with hyperactivity.
Intellectually precocious children or high-potentiality
Children with a high-potential are able to reason above the average capacity of other children of their age. Their intellectual functioning is specific. The scientific community sometimes refers to their thinking process as ‘arborescent thinking”.